Sunday, November 13, 2005

Now lets be honest - is this animal not a freaky beast or what?!? sheesh. I used to have nightmares as a kid that a Rat would come down into my play pen and try to get me to follow him up this freaky latter - there are two real-life things that remind me of the rat from my recurring dreams - Chuck e cheese and Risky Rat from the Psalty kids videos.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I totally forgot about your rat dream til you mentioned it just now. It was awful. I had a repeating dream about driving down the alley in our maroon plymouth wagon with my mom when a bear would come toward my window, which was down, and come in after me.
The dream would mostly come if I fell asleep facing my merry-go-round wall paper - I tried not to do that. Dreams can sure be creepy and vivid.