A log of my travel exeriences and various other knips and trinkets.
you really need to be posting more pictures more often. you take some gooders.
Thanks for posting the photos -- I enjoyed them very much. Beautiful. I miss you.love, Aimee
i love this one.
I remember when you would bring me bouquets of these :) My the time has flown by.I love you,Mom
never been a fan of dandelions but this picture is pretty cool -V
..because you love gardening, right Steve?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
you really need to be posting more pictures more often. you take some gooders.
Thanks for posting the photos -- I enjoyed them very much. Beautiful. I miss you.
love, Aimee
i love this one.
I remember when you would bring me bouquets of these :) My the time has flown by.
I love you,
Mom
never been a fan of dandelions but this picture is pretty cool -V
..because you love gardening, right Steve?
Post a Comment