Friday, October 13, 2006


the weird black things around the bottom of the picture are my eye lashes. they sure look strange.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang! these are pretty much the most fantastic photos i have ever seen...you have no idea how jealous i am that you got them sent to you! bah.

Anonymous said...

pretty much the coolest eye pictures i've ever seen. acutally, they're the only ones. heh. so will you get glasses or contacts, steve zee?? heh. i'm totally listening to "open your eyes" by the snow patrol right now. and if that amuses only me, i'm cool with that.

Aimee said...

lets see you in your new glasses uncle steven.

we love you,

eva & elijah

Keira-Anne said...

I just realized that was a rather disturbing pair of photos to be posting on Friday the 13th. Ouuu...

Anonymous said...

What the heck? That's an awesome pic, man! Hey and when I saw you the other day outside (at the drummer's) I actually couldn't see who it was and I didn't want to open the door to just anyone, but it was unlocked anyway, which was good because you were able to walk right in and therefore I was able to see that it was you. Sorry again if it seemed strange that I didn't open the door for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh and Steve I noticed from a couple posts ago, you had two nickels I was just wondering if that is really-"nikkels", because if they are in fact, they could be my relatives. Are they related to Nikkels in Aldergrove? My Aunt and Uncle and Cousins live out there. Just wondering.

vange/rick said...

HELLO! A whole month of seeing your eyeball is enough!!
V