recently two band members acquired motorvehicles that really stink up my bedroom and take up space in our practicing area. i proposed the idea of building a shed to store these smelly motor vehicles. we split the costs and i spent about 7 hours today building this. Kris helped me in the morning a bit with picking the stuff up and cutting a few boards and then i went at it for the rest of the day. we'll paint it and put rubber shingles on the roof just so it matches the rest of the house.
cool eh? i told you i could build it ricka.


5 comments:
aren't you gonna need a door on that thing?
V
Nice shed. I think it has a secret door as a high security feature.
I'd like a shed now that your'e pro :)
Love,
Mom
a door, man, i knew i was missing something. crap.
Good work , young fella, nice to see what can be done when you put your mind to it, lk
nice shed. Nice band pics too. I love the one with you jumping.
Ready for a grand May-long weekend?
Post a Comment