Saturday, July 28, 2007

Floriday Day 2

Once we got to florida we found that we didn't have to play until Sunday. So Jared and Shanna and I decided to spend some time at Universal Orlando . We went on tons of rides and had lots fun. We went to the hardrock cafe for dinner and saw a person with 2 heads. i'm not even kidding. 2 heads, 2 names, one body. Here are some pictures from the day!
I tried to get this guy in the weak spot but he got kind of upset with me
Dad, this ones for you! I know you love the blues
I got to volunteer to sail on a boat for a blue screen demonstration, i'm pretty sure i'm a natural.
Jared was to scared to go on all the big coasters, so shanna and i went on them. This particular one is called the Hulk. It was intense. Another we went on is called Dueling Dragons - a feet free coaster that battles against another coaster. At one point the coasters come within 12 inches oc eachother



This guy would turn his jet ski around and spray people
In one of the twin parks there was a huge lake and they did water sports on them - a big show. It was lots of fun

Gotta go - going to see a movie!

I love courtney nickel.

SK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We went to the hardrock cafe for dinner and saw a person with 2 heads. i'm not even kidding. 2 heads, 2 names, one body"

... - so how come you didn't take pictures of THAT . :p

d.m.

steven said...

i did, on my camera phone, but i had to keep it on the DL.

Anonymous said...

check it out! it's the shooter mcgavin..no freakin way...