A log of my travel exeriences and various other knips and trinkets.
Saturday, February 02, 2008
Key West, Florida
Hey everybody, we made it down to Key West and visited the southernmost point of the continental US. Steve, Nathan and myself walked down to a huge pier then went out for lunch at a place called Salutes. We then met up with Perry and we all rented bikes and rode around key west. Here are some pictures from the day!
this was a sculpture outside an art gallery beautiful down here!
4 comments:
great pics steven, even if they art gallery leg grab shot is a little akward! I can't believe you are in flip flops and I am in two sweaters - inside!
love you.
aimee
I'm with Aimee on the gallery shot - weirdo!!!
Florida looks beautiful & warm.
Enjoy on behalf of all of us...
Vange
hey you guys, juust so you know, the leg i am grabbing is also a part of the art piece. just in case you couldn't tell
No way! I was totally fooled. Lance thought that something was weird about that guy.
That is a crazy sculpture!
amo
Post a Comment