Hey everyone, I hope that you are all doing well. I'm currently in Tallin Estonia at a dinner party. We're having some sort of chicken. At least we've got some good wireless and i have a chance to blog. I have a few pictures to post from germany and then i'll post a few Estonia photos as well.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Greetings from Tallin Estonia (and germany too)
Hey everyone, I hope that you are all doing well. I'm currently in Tallin Estonia at a dinner party. We're having some sort of chicken. At least we've got some good wireless and i have a chance to blog. I have a few pictures to post from germany and then i'll post a few Estonia photos as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that first pic looks like Florence, doesn't it? a little cooler than when we were in Italy?
r
soo cool. I bet you know which one is my favourite... the sky looks painted - its so perfect. (.. .. so much for star gazing.)
can you come home now please??
Post a Comment