Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Project

Here is a project that I worked on recently. Hope you like it:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

was it a surprise for her for Christmas?

Anonymous said...

Hi Steven - I came across your blog through your Mom's. I feel blessed to have found it and to catch up on your life. Perhaps you remember me - I am Mrs. Johnston, your Kindergarten teacher from Valley Christian School. I have asked about you through the years when I've seen your parents at the store or at various events. You were a special student for sure - a very sharp little guy! I remember clearly one day during Bible time I was teaching the story of the servant finding a wife for Isaac, and how God has plans for everyone. Even at 5 yrs old you showed keen interest. You said, "Maybe the person I'll marry is in this room!" Well, she wasn't but God obviously brought you a wonderful wife! What a joy to see your beautiful bride and you in the wedding photos! God has been faithful. I knew you travelled with a band and that God has used you to minister in many places. Awesome!
So congratulations Steven - God bless you and Courtney - keep close to each other and to the Lord. Happy New Year! - Bev Johnston in Surrey (still enjoying teaching!)

Julene said...

What a sweet idea! Congrats to you 2 on your new life together!!! From Chris & Julene (on Borneo)

vange/rick said...

i DO like it - what a creative way to make a BIG picture!
Happy new year kiddos!
Vange