Monday, September 12, 2005

well thats it folks... i must say that we were blessed with safety and had an amazing time - we bonded and played a lot of great shows - met new friends and have networks for next time. we can't wait to get on the road again!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Is this a model? It's pretty cool looking. I'm thankful that all went so well for you guys - safety, bonding, contacts and all.
Love,
a fan named Mom

Aimee said...

Steven, I know you are very busy -- but I do miss reading your blogs and seeing your pictures. Could you take 5 minutes and post something? love you.

aimee

Melanie said...

Steve(n): I really miss you. I, too know that you are really busy being Super-Steve(n), but would love to hear about your life right now. I love that we are friends.
Melanie