Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Relaxing on a couch - something that i wish i could be doing right now. Ladies and Gentleman boys and girls! Do not cry! I have returned to my blog. I thank you for your comments of encouragement - i have not forgotten about my dear blog - merely just not had time. I've had the pleasure to be involved with several amazing things in the last few weeks. one of them being a CD release concert for lance odegard, and the second over 180 hours of recording with a local band called Hasting (formerly GonebeforeGrey). It's been hectic - but soo fun - just not much time for my friends who i miss dearly. Here are myself, Nelson, Jonathon and Kenton taking a break at Lanceodegard.com cd release concert. This couch was onstage as lance didn't want the players to leave the stage, it was a very homely environment.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You guys were a blast to hang out with - what amazing memories - thanks for coming back to your blog. We understand you're busy-ness, but we do miss you!!