A log of my travel exeriences and various other knips and trinkets.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
option 7
for those of you who don't know what option 7 is.... a while down in the blog there was a competition to see what my hairstyle should be. this is contender number 7. 'rat tail' submitted by an avid 'stevenssuperawesomeblog' reader.
Yes yes yes! The one regret that I have about cutting all my hair off was that I didn't leave the rattail for a few days after. I just cut it all off. What a waste!
I once left LK a rat tail without telling him. It wasn't that long but I left it for several haircuts. He just didn't look at the back of his head. It was my own little joke. Nice pony tails Brent!
3 comments:
No no no.
Yes yes yes!
The one regret that I have about cutting all my hair off was that I didn't leave the rattail for a few days after. I just cut it all off. What a waste!
I once left LK a rat tail without telling him. It wasn't that long but I left it for several haircuts. He just didn't look at the back of his head. It was my own little joke. Nice pony tails Brent!
Post a Comment