A log of my travel exeriences and various other knips and trinkets.
hey steven.this one hurts my eyes, but i like the colours.z.
Before I read Zoe's comment - I was thinking - this one makes me feel relaxed. I'm stil saying it! I think the colors are hooked to relaxing cabin, summer, free time, memories.M.
i like this picture. it looks like one of those firework waterfall things...when i don't have my glasses on. all blurry but still just as cool.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hey steven.
this one hurts my eyes, but i like the colours.
z.
Before I read Zoe's comment - I was thinking - this one makes me feel relaxed. I'm stil saying it! I think the colors are hooked to relaxing cabin, summer, free time, memories.
M.
i like this picture. it looks like one of those firework waterfall things...when i don't have my glasses on. all blurry but still just as cool.
Post a Comment