A log of my travel exeriences and various other knips and trinkets.
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Here is a thing from an old bible assignment i did in highschool. I did 20 or so pages similar to this one. I was supposed to write an essay, but didn't feel like it. - too ADHD. So made a 'creative' essay. heck yes.
Hi little Steven. You are precious. Hi grown up Steve. You are precious. Both you and I took almost a month break in blogging. May you know God's provision for you these days. Love you!!
5 comments:
Hi little Steven. You are precious. Hi grown up Steve. You are precious. Both you and I took almost a month break in blogging. May you know God's provision for you these days. Love you!!
Steve. I have an important question for you. When you read this email me at coachkortney @ gmail.com and I will tell you what it is :)
Kortney
Steven. Steven.
hello? steve? entertain us... it has been too long. don't you have something to say at least about all the new babies?
-de
I would say that one thing this blog is missing is, New Blogs. Whats the hold up?
Post a Comment