Hey Steven, hope you had a good b-day. Wanted to say we visited here before Cmas and I read the story about you driving through the puddle with the van and all that ensued to Andy and we laughed very much. Yeah that you were so well taken care of re:finances too. Love you! Hope moving out goes well.
10 comments:
Totes presh.
Translation: Totally precious.
doogie ur so pretty .. n steve u r the cutest steve i know
P.S. Link me.
"My name is Steve Klassen and I only blog once a month."
Happy birthday, you non-blogging weiner. :)
Hey Steven, hope you had a good b-day. Wanted to say we visited here before Cmas and I read the story about you driving through the puddle with the van and all that ensued to Andy and we laughed very much. Yeah that you were so well taken care of re:finances too. Love you! Hope moving out goes well.
i remember when steve blogged.
man, those days were fun.
heh.
Ya, those were the good old days, when I could waste days away reading Steves Blogs... Not no more I guess. You changed... :P
hey guys, just leave this "non-blogger" alone, just beacause we're losers doesn't mean he has to be
Post a Comment