A log of my travel exeriences and various other knips and trinkets.
This isn't my favourite version of this image. I have one with just ghosting (transparent versions of passer bys) but i think it would be misinterpretted as just a yellow lit sidwalk.So i gave this version instead.
Very very good photos. I came across your blog from the very sweet comment you put on Cara's. Looks like you had a lot of fun! :) -de
Post a Comment
2 comments:
This isn't my favourite version of this image. I have one with just ghosting (transparent versions of passer bys) but i think it would be misinterpretted as just a yellow lit sidwalk.
So i gave this version instead.
Very very good photos. I came across your blog from the very sweet comment you put on Cara's. Looks like you had a lot of fun! :) -de
Post a Comment