OH MY GOODNESS!
I was looking through my digital camera today and was looking for a few specific pictures...
They are gone. Turns out that certain photos that i uploaded onto the computer that i did my blogging on yesterday were deleted. This means that the majority of photos of my last day in spain (the beach, our dinner out, karaoke) are all gone. I don't have them backed up anywhere. HOWEVER... I found a software demo version that i'm going to try and recover the files because the computer hasn't been used much since... and files aren't truely deleted until they are written over.
this demo software will show me the files it can recover, and if i wish to recover them i pay the full amount of the software and then can recover..
here's hoping, i'mm just waiting for the computer now.
wish me luck... eep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment