Wednesday, October 26, 2005

the way i feel

Art is a cool thing - you can use many different mediums of art to say something creatively. sometimes i express through music, sometimes through words, but for now - this picture is a good artistic representation of how i've been feeling lately.

 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Frazzled.

Anonymous said...

nauseus...Vange

Kathy said...

Going in too many directions at once. My dad used to tell me I burned the candle at both ends. Hmmm. It took me years to be careful not to do that. Not a good feeling. Praying for better times.

Melanie said...

Steve(n) - I agree that it looks frazzled and all over and crazy-making. What also struck me though is that it continues to be amazing - just like you! (not that I think it's a good place to be) am I making ANY sense?