A log of my travel exeriences and various other knips and trinkets.
Thursday, July 28, 2005
So here i am... Home at last, my journey is over... More pictures may show up on this blog from time to time, i'm not MUCH of a blogger, maybe you'll find pictures of my Trip to Africa and Greenland on here sometime in the next year or so
Steve(n). Since you like comments, I am going to leave a really long one here so that you won't have to go through your entire blog looking for my random thoughts. Thanks for showing Zoe and I your blog. It made it so cool that we got the stories behind the picutres - my favorite being "the chair". Too bad you couldn't have brought it back - would have made a VERY cool conversation piece. It hink it's amazing that we both know the lovely and wonderful Angela - say hi to her again from me. You have a gift with a camera, my friend - your pictures are fun, serious, and stunning - keep it up. Now I must insist that you keep blogging. I refuse to let you rest. Tell us what you did today, where you went, who you saw - the little quirks of your day. I always tell my not-so-often blogger friends that we readers don't care how mundane it is, we just like hearing from you. So keep it up! I'll be reading!! Melanie
2 comments:
Steve(n). Since you like comments, I am going to leave a really long one here so that you won't have to go through your entire blog looking for my random thoughts. Thanks for showing Zoe and I your blog. It made it so cool that we got the stories behind the picutres - my favorite being "the chair". Too bad you couldn't have brought it back - would have made a VERY cool conversation piece. It hink it's amazing that we both know the lovely and wonderful Angela - say hi to her again from me. You have a gift with a camera, my friend - your pictures are fun, serious, and stunning - keep it up. Now I must insist that you keep blogging. I refuse to let you rest. Tell us what you did today, where you went, who you saw - the little quirks of your day. I always tell my not-so-often blogger friends that we readers don't care how mundane it is, we just like hearing from you. So keep it up! I'll be reading!!
Melanie
awe soo cute!
Post a Comment