Yeah yeah yeah... My first blog... I thought it was due time to get you guys some photos of my trip... check them out here. Tell your friends.
All the photos on this site are mine. don't steal them.
S.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A log of my travel exeriences and various other knips and trinkets.
5 comments:
Hooray, I'm glad you've got a blog to share your photos with us. They're lovely. Great portraits and landscapes - as well as artsy shots with interesting angles. You're a good photographer Steve. I love you. Looking forward to you coming back! Aimee
I can't stand the fact that i have a blog. It goes against all that feels right. However, I do love sharing my pictures and travels with you all.
i can't wait to come home. quote me on that.
Fantastic. I've been looking forward to some photos. Your blog is very male - and so it should be :) I miss you. Love Mom
which countries are you gonna hit up?
ur photographs were really awesome...some places didn't look as good in person as they did in ur photographs!...this is a real anonymous comment!...
Post a Comment