Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Blogging - The Fall Of Email?

Just wondering what you guys think of this. I've found that i have written less emails then ever since i started blogging. I wonder if my blogging is taking away from some of the commitment that i have given to writing close friends emails? Is my time being eaten away by my dumb blog?

What are your thoughts? do you hardcore bloggers find that you have less time to email?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I don't think it cuts down on my email time, I think my emails to friends become more meaningful....like I spend less time talking to them about the every-day stuff because they can read that on the blog - instead the emails are about deeper things....dunno, that's just my thought.

steven said...

but don't you think its neat to tell some stories of your day in your emails? more personal?