Hey everybody,
Just a quick story from the dinner table!
After work (which went long) I arrived sore and dusty from work at my Grandpa and Grandmas house (my moms parents) for a family dinner in celebration of my uncle being home. We had steak and potatoes and shared stories and chatted... a pleasant time.
One story had me in stitches - My grandpa said "Steve, your uncle and I saw Arnold - The Terminator" - I guess they had watched the Terminator recently and my grandma piped up and says "Yes I was taking a nap and I heard this terrible noise! - I knew they had been doing construction on the piping down the street but if they kept that up my whole house was going to fall apart!" - Sure enough it was my Grandpa and my Uncle in the other room watching stuff get blown up and seemingly had the subwoofer a little loud.
Way to go Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the story from home. Wish we could've been at the supper. Love Aimee
Post a Comment