Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hey kids... sure enough, i know how to place a blog once in a while

Hello friends, how are you all?

I'm well. Things have been busy for me since my arrival. Lots of working, 14hr days with Lance Odegard - mixing his new CD. and now a full week of Multimedian Instalations out at BCIT. Next week I start working with a woman on 2 albums, an old hymns album and a christmas album - should be good times.

Anyways, posted a few pics for you guys to look at, some cool, some fun, some goofy, enjoy!

so does anybody read this thing? ha.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

I check back here often and hope you'll blog. What a lovely surprise today to find out you have. Miss you. love, Aimee

Karen said...

hey you have amaazing photos Steven. It's wierd this whole blog circle - because I get confused trying to work out who is related to who! So you're Aimee's brother right?

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

We're hanging on yor every word Steve. :) -de