Ha, I must admit i didn't think i had much of a blog following. I signed on today and kind of felt like a bit of a movie star with all those comments!
Welcome to my blog those of you who i don't know! I am Aimee's brother and Melanies friend. I'm 21 and I work in a recording studio as well as do Multimedia instalations. This week i'm working at the British Columbian Institute of Technology installing LCD projectors and screens and speakers for their classrooms and lecture theatres. I will post a few pictures of that i took today on my phone!
It's kind of interesting that you guys come and check out whats going down. It has inspired me to post today. (i don't like posting yet, well, this time is exciting, cause i feel i have an audience, haha). Anyways, Stephen is here and we are getting wendys. he is buying for me cause i am currently poor.
Cheers to you all! I shall post more sometime soon perhaps.
Steve(n).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment