Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Lunch. Mark had the idea of going to the whistler IGA and buying buns and meet for our lunches. My lunch cost me only 3 dollars. YES!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

So I guess it really helps the budget to shop with a little cart - just like those dieting to use a little plate?

Aimee said...

Meat

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

Ah Aimee... I'm glad you said it. :)

steven said...

ARGH. SO WHAT! I CANT SPELL OK! IVE ALREADY TOLD YOU OF MY FEELINGS ABOUT THIS. IM SUCH A TERRIBLE SPELLER.

ARGH.

Kathy said...

I can't spell either. Some very intelligent people don't spell well - obviously. I most always post in word for spell check and past in blogger and picasa - oh ya the secret's out.

Kathy said...

Ha Ha Ha - PASTE - I do know how to spell paste :)