Can it be true? is there such thing as "Blog Comment Spam"? I posted some pics after dinner came back and already had a handful of comments and they were all weird from 'anonymous' and had strange links to weird places that i didn't want to click on - so i didn't. i deleted the comments too. But isn't that strange.
hmm.
s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
keeping the theme alive... a random commenter for your random comment blog. Sorry to intrude, was surfing and your blog hit close to home.
I've had the same experiences; except people have come onto my site and posted mean comments on some of my pictures. It makes me wonder what kind of people these are toleave random mean comments on strangers websites.
hahaha... "spam hunter season"... i love it
I was doing a little blog surfing when I came across your page and just thought I'd say "hi." It seems like there are more and more people leaving spam comments now. I've seen it on so many blogs recently. They manage to find every little way to ruin things.
The Abarbanels have had spam on occasion. My blog is not "published" so I wonder if I am not as inclined to get them?
Yeah, I saw the first spam on your site and thought that was really wierd. My blog is also not published, so I have never experienced that myself. I had no idea that there was blog spam, but I suppose it makes sense. Barfarones is right! -de
Steve(n) you are my blogging hero!! Keep blogging my friend....I and your other friends love it!!
Melanie
at least the spammers are polite though i still don't want them
Post a Comment