A log of my travel exeriences and various other knips and trinkets.
i love this one.
what sort of camera do you have?
I enjoy this photo for the dramatic light and action.
I have a Pentax IstD. Digital SLR
... is that Cara? Looks like it the way this person is holding his/hands. You *should* submit some pics to CHC. They would be *much* better than the stock photos. -de
It does look like Cara Doesn't it? However, it is not, It's Jessica Jessica.
I wish it was me because that would mean I was having a fun time hanging out with my bro...outside and being crazy. Steve, let's make a date.
Sounds Good Cara!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
i love this one.
what sort of camera do you have?
I enjoy this photo for the dramatic light and action.
I have a Pentax IstD. Digital SLR
... is that Cara? Looks like it the way this person is holding his/hands. You *should* submit some pics to CHC. They would be *much* better than the stock photos. -de
It does look like Cara Doesn't it? However, it is not, It's Jessica Jessica.
I wish it was me because that would mean I was having a fun time hanging out with my bro...outside and being crazy. Steve, let's make a date.
Sounds Good Cara!!
Post a Comment