A log of my travel exeriences and various other knips and trinkets.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Today my friend Alyssa and I went to Vancouver to take pictures and hang out. We had a good time. Here are a few of the shots taht i got. This one i almost got hit by a bus trying to take it.
It's a hubcap, did you notice the light streaks inside the hubcap infront of the reflection of the house? my shutter was open 10seconds or so as the cars were driving by
5 comments:
Wow. What is that, to me it looks like a throwing star. Aimee
I think it is a hubcap. I'm glad the bus didn't get you. I hate it when that happens.
It's a hubcap, did you notice the light streaks inside the hubcap infront of the reflection of the house? my shutter was open 10seconds or so as the cars were driving by
unfortunately the bus missed him...ooooooohhhhhh! BURN!
but i really do love this picture a literal tonne.
Post a Comment